1. Registration receipts will be available for picking up at the registration desk during the conference for participants who will physically attend the conference onsite and for email delivery after the conference (starting on June 5, 2021) for participants who will virtually attend the conference online.
For all registration queries, please contact ICRA 2021 Secretariat at email@example.com or Phone: +86 (755) 8801 5945
All fees are quoted in Chinese Yuan RMB with equivalent US dollars.
All registrations cover Electronic Proceedings and all Virtual Online Workshops/Tutorials. Physical onsite registrations also include all breaks, lunches, welcome reception, banquet and social events.
|Category||Virtual Online||Physical Onsite|
|IEEE Life Member||Free||Free|
|IEEE Member||RMB¥2,000 / US$300||RMB¥4,000 / US$600|
|IEEE Student Member||RMB¥1,000 / US$150||RMB¥3,000 / US$450|
|Non-Member||RMB¥3,000 / US$450||RMB¥5,000 / US$750|
|Student Non-Member||RMB¥2,000 / US$300||RMB¥4,000 / US$600|
|Tour reservation fee (non-refundable)||-||RMB¥500 / US$75|
|Additional Lunch Ticket||-||RMB¥300 / US$45|
|Additional Welcome Reception Ticket||-||RMB¥400 / US$60|
|Additional Conference Banquet Ticket||-||RMB¥500 / US$75|
1. Social events:Refers to the Welcome Reception (Tuesday, June 1, 2021), Conference Banquet (Wednesday, June 2, 2021) and Tour of the Museum of the Terracotta Warriors (Friday, June 4, 2021).
2. IEEE Member:In order to register as an IEEE Member, a valid IEEE Membership (including name, membership number and validation time) needs to be provided on the online registration form.
3. Student:In order to register as a student, a proof of valid student status (including name, program, student number and validation time) needs to be provided on the online registration form.
4. Access to the virtual online conference activities needs a valid virtual online category registration.
5. Access to the physical onsite conference activities and social events needs a valid physical onsite category registration.
6. All Workshops/Tutorials will be held virtually online and are free to all registered participants.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods (For payment inquiries, contact: +86 (755) 23222506; +86 18688997655; firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Alipay or WeChat Pay(For all participants from China. WeChat Pay is only available when open the links via WeChat)
* IEEE Member(https://bm.eventist.cn/ticket.html?eventid=3638#/choice)
* IEEE Student Member(https://bm.eventist.cn/ticket.html?eventid=3640#/choice)
* Student Non-Member(https://bm.eventist.cn/ticket.html?eventid=3642#/choice)
2. Wire transfer payment
If the company name cannot be fully entered, please fill in the remarks column（Beneficiary Name : Hongkong Hanyu Culture Communication Co., Limited）
Beneficiary Bank:China CITIC Bank International Limited
Beneficiary name:HONG KONG HANYU CULTURE COMMUNICATION CO. LIMITED
Address of the Bank:61-65 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
联系方式: 0755-23222506; 18688997655; email@example.com
3. Credit cards or PayPal payments (all major credit cards issued outside of the Mainland China are accepted)
To complete your registration process, please fill out the Online Registration Form with uploaded payment proof, student status proof and IEEE membership proof.
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations of the conference registration made by April 25, 2021 will result in a full refund less RMB¥1,000/US$150 to cover the administration costs. Refunds for cancellations received after April 25, 2021 will only be made on a case by case basis in exceptional circumstances. Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to China or failure to travel to China due to the Covid-19 or other pandemic situations does not constitute a refund. If you are not sure if you will be able to travel to Xi’an, China for the conference, please select virtual online option and then add the difference for onsite registration if you finally can attend the conference physically in Xi’an, China.
All the best endeavours will be made to present the program as published on the conference website. The conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the conference, for any causes beyond its reasonable control. The Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alterations. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers do not accept responsibility for any losses caused by delays and alterations of plans. Participants are advised to take personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions and travel changes. The conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage of any personal belongings.
IEEE ICRA 2021 Secretariat
Phone: +86 (755) 8801 5945